Please join us an in-person photo opportunity on Thursday, May 13, 2021. Return to 20th and H to celebrate commencement at the place that played a significant role in shaping your GW Law journey. Walk through the law school and have a professional photo taken in your regalia in the Tasher Great Room.
As you complete your photographs, counselors from the Career Center will be available for a final “in-person mini-consult” to help you boost your job search. Throughout the summer, the counselors will be enhancing their services to the Class of 2021 to help you land the job that’s right for you. If you’re already employed, just say “Hi!” but if you’re still seeking, make sure you check in to get access to all the summertime support we are planning to help you succeed in your job search.
Safety Protocols and Event Instructions
- All attendees must complete this form 24 hours prior to participating in the photography event.
- For those of you traveling back to the District of Columbia to participate in this event please consult and comply with the applicable COVID travel rules.
- Enter the law school at the H Street door in regalia.
- Students will travel down through the Kelly Lounge to take photos.
- Masks must be worn for the duration of your time in the building, but you may remove your mask for your portrait.
- Should you wish to take a second photograph with Dean Matthew, you may do this following the individual portrait. Both students and the Dean will be wearing masks for the photo unless you verbally represent to the Dean just before the photograph that you, like her, have been fully vaccinated.
- All professional photographers and on-site staff will be wearing masks.
- Be sure to tag GW Law and use the hashtag #GWLawGrad in all of your commencement celebration posts!